Main Menu
PDF

$1 Million for Couple's Injuries from Home Propane Gas Explosion

Corboy & Demetrio obtained more than $1 million for a couple who lived in a rural location and used propane gas to heat their home. Their supplier refilled their 500 gallon tank and later that day, when the couple returned home and turned on a light switch, their house exploded.  The husband sustained 2nd- and 3rd-degree burns on his face, neck, hands and arm. The wife sustained 2nd- and 3rd-degree burns to her face, hands and chest. 

Learn More

Back to Page
Available 24/7  800.356.3191
WE ARE AVAILABLE TO SPEAK WITH YOU.

If you or a loved one has been seriously injured, please fill out the form below for your free consultation.

Type the following characters: whisky, hotel, three, papa, five

By clicking “Submit” below, you acknowledge you have read and understood our Privacy Policy and Disclaimer.

Corboy & Demetrio
33 N. Dearborn Street
21st Floor
Chicago, IL 60602