All Corboy & Demetrio Partners Named to The Best Lawyers in America, 2022 Edition
Corboy & Demetrio proudly announces that all of its partners as well as two former partners who are now “of Counsel” to the firm were selected to the 2022 Edition of Best Lawyers in America©.
“The fact that every single partner at our firm was selected for this honor reflects the dedication and relentless drive of each of them, as well as their resulting success. I am extremely proud,” said Thomas Demetrio, Corboy & Demetrio Co-founder who was selected for the 35th consecutive year.
Our honorees and the areas of practice they were selected for include:
- Thomas A. Demetrio, Co-founder: Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs and Medical Malpractice Law- Plaintiffs (since 1987)
- Philip Harnett Corboy, Jr., Partner: Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs (since 2006)
- Michael A. Demetrio, Partner: Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs (since 2008)
- William T. Gibbs, Partner: Mass Tort/Class Action - Plaintiffs and Personal Injury - Plaintiffs
- Daniel S. Kirschner, Partner: Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs (since 2019)
- Michelle M. Kohut, Partner: Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs and Workers’ Compensation - Claimants (since 2020)
- Kenneth T. Lumb, Managing Partner - Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs and Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs (since 2019)
- Francis Patrick Murphy Partner - Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs (since 2020)
- Edward G. Willer, Partner - Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- David R. Barry, Jr., Of Counsel - Medical Malpractice Law- Plaintiffs (since 2012)
- Susan J. Schwartz, Of Counsel - Medical Malpractice Law- Plaintiffs (since 2021)
In addition, Corboy & Demetrio Attorney Andrew P. Stevens was selected to the 2022 Edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in the area of Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs.
According to Best Lawyers®, since it was first published in 1983, it has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluations. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
- Aviation Litigation
- Construction Accidents
- COVID-19 Business Interruption
- Drug Liability
- Medical Devices
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Railroad Negligence & FELA
- Rideshare Lawsuits
- Truck Accidents
- Vehicular Accidents
- Workers' Compensation