Corboy & Demetrio Leader in Illinois in Leading Lawyers for 2013
The success of Thomas A. Demetrio, Co-Founder of Corboy & Demetrio, can be measured in many ways.
One way is the sum of his verdicts and settlements at nearly $1 billion. But Tom Demetrio prefers to look at it another way—by how his peers—lawyers throughout the state of Illinois—have rated him.
The Leading Lawyers network is the pre-eminent attorney rating service in Illinois that’s based on unbiased voting by a lawyer’s peers via Leading Lawyers’ annual attorney surveys. A law firm cannot nominate its own attorneys nor can it pay for a nomination. In this regard, Tom Demetrio’s 2013 success is unmatched.
• Tom was selected as one of the Top Ten Personal Injury Lawyers in Illinois by the Leading Lawyers Network, ranking second in the entire state.
• Tom was selected as one of the Top Ten Consumer Lawyers in Illinois, ranking second in the entire state.
• Tom was selected as one of the Top Ten Leading Lawyers in all practice areas in Illinois, ranking third in the entire state.
As for the success of Corboy & Demetrio, our firm has tried or settled cases worth over $3 billion. And if you measure our success in terms of Leading Lawyers, the total number of our attorneys selected as Leading Lawyers is unmatched by any other personal injury firm in the entire state.
• Twelve Corboy & Demetrio attorneys were chosen as Leading Lawyers, including every partner and two associates.
• Four Corboy & Demetrio partners were named as the Top 100 Consumer Lawyers in IL. In addition to Tom Demetrio, they are: Robert J. Bingle, Managing Partner; Philip Harnett Corboy, Jr., Partner and Michael K. Demetrio, Partner.
Also, Corboy & Demetrio lawyer Susan J. Schwartz was selected for the Top 100 Women Consumer Lawyers in Illinois. Susan practices in the area of Plaintiff’s Medical Malpractice.