Five Corboy & Demetrio Partners Named to 2021 Lawdragon Leading Lawyers in America
Five Corboy & Demetrio Partners Named to 2021 Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America
Five Partners at Corboy & Demetrio have been named to the prestigious 2021 Edition of Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America. They include:
- Francis Patrick Murphy, who was named for the 12th year.
- Philip Harnett Corboy, Jr., who was named for the 7th year.
- David R. Barry, Jr., who was named for the third year.
- Michael K. Demetrio, who was named for the third year.
- Kenneth T. Lumb, who was named for the third year.
In addition, Corboy & Demetrio Co-founder Thomas Demetrio was inducted into the 2021 Lawdragon Hall of Fame. Thomas was one of 37 highly distinguished honorees to be inducted. Including RBG, posthumously. He was previously named to the Lawdragon 500 for 15 consecutive years.
Philip Harnett Corboy, Jr. was featured in a “Lawyer Limelight” profile in the January 2021 Edition of Lawdragon magazine, which can be found here.
Lawdragon 500 is an elite national legal guide of the country’s greatest legal minds. Other selectees to the 2021 list include all nine Justices of the U.S. Supreme Court.