Chicago, IL 60602
312.346.3191; Toll Free: 800.356.3191
Welcome to Media Resources where you will find general information about C&D, media contact information and our firm's logo.
Corboy & Demetrio is one of the nation’s premier law firms. It represents individuals and their families in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases and is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and for its contributions to the community. The rights and concerns of its clients are at the core of Corboy & Demetrio’s practice. That commitment, dedication, compassion and relentless drive has resulted in exceptional service and exceptional results for its clients. The firm has acquired more than $3 billion in settlements and verdicts and has attained more than 500 settlements and verdicts in excess of $1 million.
33 N. Dearborn St.
Chicago, IL 60602
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Aviation Litigation
- Construction Negligence
- Medical Negligence
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Railroad Negligence & FELA
- Vehicular Negligence
- Commercial Litigation
Key Awards & Recognitions:
- Ranked #1 for the highest yearly settlements in Cook County, Illinois by the Law Bulletin Publishing Company, 8 out of 15 years, leading all other firms
- Ranked #1 in Illinois in Personal Injury Litigation by Best Lawyers®
- Ranked #1 in Chicago in Medical Malpractice Law by Best Lawyers®
- Ranked #1 in Chicago in Personal Injury Litigation by Best Lawyers®
- Only Chicago law firm to have four former Chicago Bar Association Presidents
- Only Chicago law firm to have four attorneys serve as President of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- All partners members of the Leading Lawyers Network, which recognizes only the top 5% of all Illinois Lawyers
- All partners recognized as "Super Lawyers," - top 5% in Illinois
- All partners AV rated - the highest possible - by the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Pro Bono Center for Elder & Disability Law names Center for Continuing Legal Education the "Corboy & Demetrio Center"
- Chicago Bar Foundation Law awards C&D membership in Firm Leadership Circle Charter
Helen Lucaitis, Communications Director