Chicago, IL 60602
312.346.3191; Toll Free: 800.356.3191
Honors & Awards
Corboy & Demetrio is nationally recognized as a leading personal injury law firms. Our personal injury and medical malpractice attorneys have received many awards and honors for their legal work, professional accomplishments and charitable contributions. Our firm is ranked the #1 personal injury and medical malpractice litigation law firm in Chicago and Illinois, has consistently secured the top, highest yearly settlements, and has received recognition for many outstanding accomplishments and achievements.
- Ranked #1 for the highest yearly settlements in Cook County, Illinois by the Law Bulletin Publishing Company, 8 out of 17 years, leading all other firms
- Ranked #1 in Illinois in Personal Injury Litigation by Best Lawyers®
- Ranked #1 in Chicago in Medical Malpractice Law by Best Lawyers®
- Ranked #1 in Chicago in Personal Injury Litigation by Best Lawyers®
- Has more listed lawyers in Best Lawyers in the field of Personal Injury Litigation than any other firm in Chicago
- Only Chicago law firm to have four former Chicago Bar Association Presidents
- Only Chicago law firm to have four attorneys serve as President of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- All partners are members of the Leading Lawyers Network, which recognizes only the top 5% of all Illinois Lawyers
- All partners are recognized as “Super Lawyers”
- All partners have earned an AV Rating - the highest possible - from Martindale- Hubbell Law Directory
- Continuing Legal Education Center at the Center for Disability & Elder Law named “Corboy & Demetrio Continuing Legal Education Center”
- Named a Chicago Bar Foundation Leadership Circle Charter Member
David “Chip” R. Barry, Jr.
Robert J. Bingle
Philip H. Corboy
Philip Harnett Corboy, Jr.
Michael K. Demetrio
Thomas A. Demetrio
William T. Gibbs
Matthew T. Jenkins
Daniel S. Kirschner
Michelle M. Kohut
Kenneth T. Lumb
Francis Patrick Murphy
Margaret M. Power
Susan J. Schwartz
René A. Torrado, Jr.
Edward G. Willer