- How long will the process take?
On average, 30 months.
- Is there a charge for an initial consultation?
- How much will filing a lawsuit cost?
We work on a contingent fee basis. Thus, we are paid only if we obtain a verdict or settlement.
If there’s no verdict or settlement, Corboy & Demetrio receives no fee, nor is it reimbursed for its out-of-pocket expenses.
- How much is my case worth?
The worth of a case cannot be determined at the outset, but rather only after a careful analysis of all of the relevant facts related to both liability issues and medical prognosis.
- What types of cases does Corboy & Demetrio typically handle?
The areas of our practice are fully detailed on our website.